When it comes to finding the best family vehicle, it can seem like a hard choice to make. Especially considering all the different manufacturers that there are to choose from. Well, let me make it easier for you…think Chevy!
In my opinion, if you want the best family vehicle, you will go with the Chevy Tahoe. Not only does it have the space you need for your family, but it has the ability to haul all of the stuff that comes along with having a family. Plus, it can definitely help you find new roads when you want to go on an adventure with your family.
Take the 2018 Chevy Tahoe 4WD LT for instance. This bad boy boasts a 5.3L engine, 6-speed automatic transmission, 16/22 mpg, remote start, power liftgate, and more. Safety? just look at this partial list of the available safety features:
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power with Brake Assist
- Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist, includes traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior.
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions.
- Automatic Occupant Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector
- Door locks, rear child security
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
There are many more safety features as well. With the standard seating configuration, the Chevy Tahoe seats 8, but with adjustments, it can seat up to 10. Put everything together and you can see why the Chevy Tahoe is the best family vehicle.
Not in the market for a brand new Tahoe? You can still get all the towing capacity, seating, and safety features, in a used model. Head on over to Len Stoler Chevrolet, and take a look at the inventory. There are many new and used Tahoes on the lot, and if you need something a little bigger, or even a little smaller, you can find those at Len Stoler too.
Finding a vehicle that is best for your family doesn’t have to be hard, if you know where to look. Let the experts at Len Stoler Chevrolet help you; they will get you what you need, for the right price, while keeping your family’s safety in mind.