*This post contains affiliate links*
I don’t like tap water…the way it tastes, its just dirty. Thankfully, there are water filtration systems that can help with that. You have all types; on faucet, pitchers, bottles, etc. Now, there is this one from BluPure, that connects directly to your faucet, and sends the water through a 13 stage filtration system before delivering a clean and great tasting stream of water into your glass.
- countertop water filter for chlorine, lead, mercury, fluoride, chloramine, bacteria, sulfide, and radiation
- Eliminates all odor and taste and makes your water more pleasant to drink
- Very easy to install. Comes pre-installed with a filter cartridge, for your convenience
- The filtration process involves 13 stages to ensure that all those harmful chemicals are removed
- Readily hooks up to a tap for convenient use
- Made in USA
I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first about how much junk would actually be removed from my water, so I did a taste test…one glass with water pre-filtration, and one glass with water post-filtration.
The difference if flavor was amazing! I had no idea that there would be that big of a difference, and it has be wondering just exactly what is in our drinking water?!
I think that it important for everyone to have a filter like this, because as with everything we put in our bodies, we need to know exactly whats in it…sadly, we have reached that point where our water isn’t just water anymore.
You can get this BluPure water filter
on Amazon for $85.95 down from $149.95 (43% savings)
*I received the item in this post complimentary for review purposes. All opinions found within are purely my own*