In this time of advanced technology, chances are if your student has an assignment part of it will need to be done online and on the computer. This is the same whether your student is in Elementary/Middle/High school or College. When we think school essential items, we usually think about the notebooks, pens, pencils, and other basics that we have to purchase at the beginning of every school year. Often times we forget that if the assignments need to be done online, we are going to need a way to charge the computers, tablets, and even phones that might be used in the process.
Philips has all of those often forgotten school essentials, and they are perfect for tackling those school assignments at home and away! There are four products that have come in handy, not only for school assignments but for my on-the-go home as well!
The USB Battery Pack is perfect for on-the-go charging, it is slim and fits just about everywhere. Stuck on the bus and trying to get a reading assignment done? No worries! This charger has an integrated lightning cable and a single USB port. This makes it perfect for iPhone and Android users alike! This battery pack has enough power to give you two full charges! In addition, it has an LED light that will let you know the power status of the charging pack.
The 4 port charging station is perfect when you need to charge all of your items at once. In our house, that means 2 phones and 2 tablets. No more fighting over a single charging cord, or outlet. The charging station is slim and doesn’t take up much space; plus you can place it on the counter or mount it, thereby taking up even less space! It comes with a 5-foot power cord, so even if you don’t have space near an outlet to place it, you have room to move it around.
These next two items are two of my favorite school essential items, simply because of the space-saving features, and the lack of extra wires required. The first is the USB Wall Charger Surge Protector. This flat panel charger fits over your existing outlets, and have 6 regular outlets, and 4 USB ports. It has all the same surge protection that comes with your regular power strip, but without the bulky strip itself. I places it behind my desk, and was able to plug in all of my office components, and still move my desk almost flat against the wall. Its perfect!
The last school essential item from Philips, is my other favorite. One that is perfect for anyone regardless of where you happen to be charging your devices. It is the Philips Elite Qi wireless charger. I love that there is no need for USB cords. In addition it works with any phone or tablet that has Qi technology. Here are some of the specs for this must-have school essential item:
- Qi Charging Pad; Just place your Qi-enabled device on the wireless charging pad for instant charging without plugging in your phone, while the anti-slip rubber ring holds your cell phone in place
- Sleep-Friendly; The blue LED light ring of the Philips Elite Charger lights up when your phone begins charging and turns off after 7 seconds to not disturb sleep
- Versatile; This wireless Qi charger works great in office settings or on a night stand as a night time charger
- Extended Reach; Includes a 6ft. micro USB power cable for flexibility when deciding where to place your charger
- Compatibility; This charger is compatible with smartphones that have wireless charging capabilities including; Apple iPhone 8 / 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, LG V30 / G6, Moto Z2 Force, Nokia 7 Plus / 8 Sirocco, and others
Every one of these items will make the school year easier, as far as keeping their technology charged and ready! The rest is up to them! Follow Philips on social media for updates on new products, promotions, and more.