Summer Lovin’ No-Bake Raspberry Shortcake
I live in the South, needless to say, it gets hot in the summer. I love to bake, but hate heating up my kitchen when it is already so hot. Still, it is nice to have a dessert that doesn’t consist of something frozen. That’s why I absolutely love this No-bake Raspberry Shortcake! It is light, delicious, and incredibly easy to make. Made with your choice of angel food cake, or pound cake, fresh raspberries, and whipped cream; it screams summer goodness!
Plus, it is easy to customize! I like to add lemon pudding mix to the whipped cream, before layering in the jar. Lemon and Raspberries are a perfect combination! So, without further ado…
No-Bake Raspberry Shortcake
– fresh raspberries, rinsed (in a pinch you can use frozen, just make sure to thaw first then drain and pat dry).
– whipped cream
– graham crackers, crushed
– angel food cake or pound cake
– lemon pudding mix (optional)
*be sure to reserve a few raspberries for garnish (optional)
1. Wash and dry raspberries.
2. Cut cake into bite-sized pieces.
3. In each jar layer the raspberries, followed by the cake, and then the whipped cream. Repeat layers as needed making sure to end with whipped cream.
4. Garnish with a raspberry on top of the final layer of whipped cream.
Before layering, add one packet lemon pudding mix to whipped cream. Lemon and Raspberries? Yes, Please!!
2 thoughts on “Summer Lovin’ No-Bake Raspberry Shortcake”
This sounds delicious and it’s a quick and easy dessert. I think I would like the version with the lemon pudding in the cream.
OOh! The lemon would be delicious!!