I live in the South, needless to say, it gets hot in the summer. I love to bake, but hate heating up my kitchen when it is already so hot. Still, it is nice to have a dessert that doesn’t consist of something frozen. That’s why I absolutely love this No-bake Raspberry Shortcake! It is light, delicious, and incredibly easy to make. Made with your choice of angel food cake, or pound cake, fresh raspberries, and whipped cream; it screams summer goodness!
Plus, it is easy to customize! I like to add lemon pudding mix to the whipped cream, before layering in the jar. Lemon and Raspberries are a perfect combination! So, without further ado…
No-Bake Raspberry Shortcake
– fresh raspberries, rinsed (in a pinch you can use frozen, just make sure to thaw first then drain and pat dry).
– whipped cream
– graham crackers, crushed
– angel food cake or pound cake
– lemon pudding mix (optional)
*be sure to reserve a few raspberries for garnish (optional)
1. Wash and dry raspberries.
2. Cut cake into bite-sized pieces.
3. In each jar layer the raspberries, followed by the cake, and then the whipped cream. Repeat layers as needed making sure to end with whipped cream.
4. Garnish with a raspberry on top of the final layer of whipped cream.
Before layering, add one packet lemon pudding mix to whipped cream. Lemon and Raspberries? Yes, Please!!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.