The End, or a New Beginning? | Avengers: Endgame
Unless you have been living under a rock for the past year or so, you have seen your fair share of the buzz surrounding Avengers: Endgame, buzz that the MCU and Avengers have rightfully earned. Well, folks, it doesn’t end there because Avengers: Endgame comes home on Blu-Ray and DVD TOMORROW August 13th!
Now, I know that I am behind a bit, seeing as how I wasn’t first in line to see the movie when it hit theaters; to be honest, I am more of a “the theater is my living room” type of woman, still I have been as stoked as everyone else to get my hands on this movie. Well, I got that chance this past week, and it DID. NOT. DISAPPOINT! I watched it with my husband and kids, and while I had heard some of the breakdowns about the movie, nothing really prepared me for what I watched.
The culmination of the past films was worked beautifully into Endgame, and not going to lie, there were tears involved. There were some scenes that gave me a good laugh, and a few “what in the world happened to you?” moments. I said goodbye to some of the MCU heavy hitters, and hello to the next generation. So is it really the end, or a new beginning? Well, if you haven’t seen it yet, I will let you decide for yourselves, but as for me and my family, we are excited to see what comes next.
I will say this though; you are going to want to pick up a copy for yourself, I mean just look at all the amazing bonus footage you get!
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Steve and Peggy: One Last Dance – Explore Captain America and Peggy Carter’s bond, forged in moments from previous films that lead to a momentous choice in “Avengers: Endgame.”
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Remembering Stan Lee – Filmmakers and cast honor the great Stan Lee in a fond look back at his MCU movie cameos.
- Setting The Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr. – Hear the tale of how Robert Downey Jr. was cast as Tony Stark in the original “Iron Man” — and launched the MCU.
- A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America – Trace the evolution of Captain America with those who helped shape the look, feel and character of this compelling hero.
- Black Widow: Whatever It Takes – Follow Black Widow’s journey both within and outside the Avengers, including the challenges she faced and overcame along the way.
- The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame – See how Anthony and Joe Russo met the challenge of helming two of the biggest films in cinematic history … back-to-back!
- The Women of the MCU – MCU women share what it was like to join forces for the first time in an epic battle scene — and be part of such a historic ensemble.
- Bro Thor – His appearance has changed but his heroism remains! Go behind the scenes to see how Bro Thor was created.
- Six Deleted Scenes – “Goji Berries,” “Bombs on Board,” “Suckiest Army in the Galaxy,” “You Used to Frickin’ Live Here,” “Tony and Howard” and “Avengers Take a Knee.”
- Gag Reel – Laugh along with the cast in this epic collection of flubs, goofs, and gaffes from the set.
- Visionary Intro – Intro by directors Joe and Anthony Russo.
- Audio Commentary – Audio commentary by directors Anthony and Joe Russo, and writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely.
Plus, it seems only fitting that since Avengers: Endgame hits the shelves on a Tuesday, here is a little Hulk-inspired Tacos and Slime for you!