Yummy Dirt Cup Graveyards
Halloween treats are so much fun to make, grossing out the kids with things that they just can’t resist. It’s fun all around! Take these dirt cup graveyards for instance; my daughter said “Ewww dirt, who wants to eat that!” that was until she saw all that yummy that goes into them! So, here you go, and yummy way to gross out your kids for Halloween!
Dirt Cup Graveyards
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tub (8 oz) cool whip, thawed
- 6 (8-10 oz) choice of cups
- Milano cookies, gummy worms, marshmallow pumpkins
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- frosting tube in black (to write on cookies)
- Mix dry chocolate pudding mix and cold milk in a mixing bowl. Whisk for several minutes until it is creamy, smooth, and no lumps remain. Let sit in the fridge for an hour or so, or until thick & set.
- Fold in the cool whip and mix gently to combine.
- Portion out into 6 clear plastic cups. Add Pudding, then oreo crumbs, worms, more pudding. Stick the cookie into the pudding and the gummy worm. Sprinkle the top with crushed Oreo cookies and add the pumpkin.